Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday November 1, 2010



I've been horrible about planning meals for my family lately, which means we're left scrambling and scrapping up something to eat come dinner time.  It is chaotic and costly, daily trips to the store add up to be much more expensive than a planned trip.  I've known about Menu Plan Monday for a long time and many of my favorite bloggers participate, so now that I'm writing my own blog, I decided to jump in and try to organize my menu for the week.  Hopefully this prevents the extra headache come mealtime.  I usually work Monday-Thursday evening so I try to have a meal prepared for hubby and the kids, or have something easy planned for them to make.  With my oldest in morning kindergarten this year, he always comes off the bus starving and ready for lunch or snack.  Hopefully having a plan will make it easier to have lunch ready for him on time.  :)

Here's the menu for this week:

Monday:
Lunch- Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
Dinner- Chicken Teryaki with rolls and corn

Tuesday:
Lunch- Personal Calzone
Dinner- Meat Loaf with mashed potatoes and green beans

Wednesday:
Lunch- Corn Dog Muffins
Dinner- Crock Pot Pork Chops with biscuits and broccoli

Thursday:
Lunch- Hot Ham and Cheese sandwiches
Dinner- Lasagna with garlic bread and salad

Friday:
Lunch- Mini Cheeseburgers
Dinner- Artichoke and Mushroom Chicken with tomato bruschetta

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you on Menu Plan Monday! Your week looks delicious and good luck with menu planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great girl!!! Good thing Trent finally got around to marrying you before someone else snatched you up!! Love ya-Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. And dinner is served at what time please??

    ReplyDelete