Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogging Fail

When I started this blog I told myself that I would write something every day.  Then I settled for twice a week, then once a week.  And now, well, it's been 22 days since my last post.  There are lots of excuses for why I haven't been blogging, but I don't like excuses so I won't list any.  It's my blog and I'll blog when I want to/ have time to!  I will say, however, that I have some posts planned for the next few weeks.  And I got a new camera, so hopefully there will be a noticeable photo quality improvement (gosh, I hope you can tell the difference, since most of the other pictures on the blog are taken with my cell phone camera!).

Special kudos to anyone that can recommend a good beginner's dslr photography book or blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment