Monday, May 23, 2011

For Kate :)

What a bad, bad blogger I am.  I can come up with at least a dozen excuses as to why I haven't kept up with the blog but none of them are very good.  I didn't realize I had an acutal audience, and wasn't sure that the few people who were reading found the material interesting.  Now I guess family members might be a little bit partial to me or just want to keep up with what I'm doing, but I suppose that counts for something.  That aside, I do enjoy writing and creating things, so keeping track of it all here for my own record should be reason enough.

I rode up to Cleveland last weekend for my little brother's college graduation.  I went with my parents and brother's girlfriend, Kate. Although getting there was a little rough, it went well and I'm so proud of my brother!  Anyhow, Kate mentioned the blog and that she enjoyed reading it and wondered if I was going to continue with it. I have so many projects going on so lack of blogging material isn't really an excuse haha.  I'm aiming to make better use of my time and get back to blogging.  So Kate, this is for you! :)

I've been doing lots of work outside getting my vegetable garden together and sprucing up in general.  It looks like there might be a break in the clouds today so I plan to take a trip out with the camera and get back on the blogging bandwagon.  Lots to tell, lots to tell.

(I better hold to my promise or else I'm going to have a blog full of posts about not blogging)

No comments:

Post a Comment